The Bird Flu - episode V

Comments

Antonio Hicks said…
I was just browsing various blogs as I was doing a search on the word halloween, and I just wanted to say that I really like what you've done with your blog, even though it wasn't particularly related to what I searched for. I appreciate your postings, and your blog is a good example of how a blog should be done. I've only just recently started a Posters website - feel free to visit it when you get a chance if you wish. Much success, antonio.
Catnapping said…
In the USA, we lose hundreds of thousands to regular influenza, every year. That's not counting the thousands to hunger and cold.

Only the rich can afford medical insurance in our country. So most people wait until it's an emergency before they got to hospital.

Bush and his henchmen are trying to scare Americans about the bird flu, claiming that no one is immune, and yet MILLIONS of the Chinese already have antibodies against it. This means they were exposed at some time, and survived. Just as most people do when exposed to regular flu.

Who will benefit from a world scare? The Pharmaceutical companies and fascist government leaders.

Popular Posts