Illustration Friday XXI


Illustration Friday - Glamour

Comments

Alina Chau said…
humorous illo with great style!
Stephanie said…
This is wonderful, I love it. Glamour with a Addams Family touch!
The Unknown said…
NIce! Very addamish!
love
Anonymous said…
Love it!! My kind of glamour!!! Not this IF week, but other weeks ... Good submission!!
Queen Tut said…
Great stuff!!
Detlef said…
Classic glamour for Illustration Friday...but where's Wednesday? Nice illustration.

Sic gorgiams allos subjectos nunc (We gladly feast on those that subdue us)...the Addams Family motto.
cristosova said…
I like that she can lean with her bust on his bold head. Her dress is a complete winner. A lot of fun, your illustration!
carla said…
I love this - ghoulish glamour!
Collin said…
Magnificent!
Iluminado said…
It reminds me of the movie Corpse Bride. :)

Popular Posts