Illustration Friday LXXII - Suit


Comments

louie said…
ha, nice. you got me with the last one!
Jana Bouc said…
Oh my gosh! That's perfect and so imaginative! Great illo!
michael said…
im liking the concept and style, especially the 'todays suit' bit...awesomistico! [i make up words]
Paulo Moura said…
Não falta ali pelo meio o preservativo?...
SLW said…
I'm glad you have some clothes on today... : )
Nice Illustration.
Sirk said…
Muito giros.
Falta o fato académico...rasgaram-no?
;)
Fábula said…
o último é muito... apropriado. ;)
esillustration said…
oOOOH! SWEET VARIETY!

-tofusquirrel
studio lolo said…
OMG is that a body bag?? I guess that would be the last suit!
mcscrub said…
great concept
DaisyB said…
Amazing idea! I love it. Hahahah, today's suit, that's a good one :)
Eduardo P.L. said…
Muito bom! Este vai para o HUMOR no VARAL.

(;-))
ElizT said…
Great idea.

Popular Posts