Opções para férias...


Comments

São Rosas said…
E com o detalhe da lâmpada económica :O)
A Senhora said…
Essa eu vou guardar para o pessoal daqui! Excelente! :)))))
Katie said…
Whatever works. Great illustration!
Juan said…
hahaha. Great piece!
Dot said…
hehe, funny!
aeioubooks said…
Very funny. Still laughing out loud.
hatrabbit said…
Ha ha! Very inventive. I love the playful take on the theme.
The Cheapest way to take a vacation! I love the idea!
Connie said…
Wonderful drawing and you have saved me a lot of money: I don't need to take a vacation now!
erin said…
this is awesome! thanks for the laugh, how did you know that's how we're spending our vacation!
vanessa said…
Funny, Funny, Funny! He looks like my uncle Roy. This is a great illo!
Brine Blank said…
Well played! That city living has all of the perks...
INDIGENE said…
Oh, so this is what one does when they live in the city! :)

Great illustration and style!

www.indigeneartforms.blogspot.com

Popular Posts