Google street car... effect.


Comments

São Rosas said…
Isto prestava-se tanto a uma versão para o blog porcalhoto... cof... cof... cof... cof...
ValGalArt said…
Amazing :) hope you are well! i need to refriend on fb i started over :)
Diana Evans said…
oh how cool!!! wonderful piece!!!
Doodlestreet said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doodlestreet said…
oops...sorry about that ~ Meant to say, I hope this camera doesn't see beyond the shower curtain! :)
Awesome art... Google is certainly sneaky these days!! "Do No Evil" pfft... my foot. Well done!
lucrezia said…
Sneaky indeed!
Linda Hensley said…
Lots of people are looking in our houses these days. I like the way you show this in your composition.
Tony LaRocca said…
I'm sure the government has this already!
Ana said…
I love the ilustration and the idea.

Popular Posts